- Size Chart
Chippewa 6 Inch Insulated Waterproof Panel Boots # 24514CHP
The Chippewa Boots Men's 6-Inch Nubuck Work Boots are designed to protect your feet in a variety of inclement weather conditions. With full waterproofing and seam-sealed leather, these shoes will keep your feet dry in the murkiest conditions. The shoes provide high-quality performance and durability. Lightweight, breathable and insulated with Thinsulate Ultra technology, the work boots draw moisture away from your feet. Thinsulate Ultra is thicker than regular Thinsulate, and the increased density keeps your feet warm and provides additional cushioning without sacrificing flexibility.
The high-quality Vibram rubber outsole reinforces the construction for a durable, long-lasting boot. Additionally, the rubber outsole and rugged treads increase traction and provides good stability in all terrain. You don't have to worry about the hardware tarnishing in moisture-rich environments, as the shoes come with brass non-tarnishable metal eyelets. The injected leather, waterproof construction is easy to clean and capable of standing up to the toughest conditions. This classic, rugged boot won't let you down with its solid traction and sturdy construction.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra, brushed Nylex lining
- Waterproof seam-sealed Chippewa Golden Nubuck leather
- Steel shank
- Vibram Honey 132 Lug Yellow Plug outsole
- Polyurethane midsole
- Bontex insole
- Heavy-duty wax sta-tied shoelaces
- Antique non-tarnishable brass eyelets
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!