- Size Chart
Keep your feet warm and dry when you wear these Chippewa Boots Men's 6-Inch Nubuck Waterproof Insulated Work Boots at your work site. The seam sealed waterproof leather prevents any rain or moisture from entering the boots. With 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation your feet will be protected from extreme cold temperatures that protects your feet from harsh weather conditions. The Vibram out sole provides enhanced traction on wet or icy surfaces at any temperature.
Durable steel shank construction and a PVC midsole can outlast all the wear and tear you can throw at these work boots. A Bontex insole cushions the sole of your foot and reduces the shock from walking on uneven or hard surfaces. The extra thick, heavy-duty waxed laces stay tied throughout your entire work shift.
The Waterproof nubuck leather of these boots coordinates with your other outerwear for a professional and finished look. These boots are a golden wheat color and can be cleaned using a gentle shoe brush.
- 6-inch boot height
- Soft toe
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Brushed Nylex lining
- Seam sealed waterproof leather upper
- Vibram honey apollo oil resistant outsole
- Steel shank
- Heavy duty wax stay-tied laces
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!