- Size Chart
Chippewa Men's 6-Inch IQ Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots are the high-quality boot you've been looking for to keep you safe and comfortable on the job site and off. When protection and safety matter, this boot is the solution. For electrical hazards, the boot meets ASTM standards. Its composite safety toe weighs 35% less than its steel toe-capped counterparts and won't transfer coldness or heat, magnetic charges or non-electrical conduction. Additionally, the non-corrosive, non-rusting toe meets ASTM - F2413-11 standards to protect against compression and impact. Everything about the Chippewa Industrial Quality boot shouts quality workmanship, from its unique rubber sole that offers incredible traction to its quick-drying DRI LEX® AEROSPACER lining. The leather upper is sharp-looking and waterproof, seams are sealed to keep moisture out, and its nylon laces are heavy duty. Even the hooks and eyelets resist tarnishing to keep your boot functional and looking good, no matter how hard you wear them.
- Boot height: 6-inches
- Non-corrosive composition safety toe
- Lined with Chippewa's DRI LEX® AEROSPACER
- Waterproof leather upper, seam-sealed
- Meets ASTM Electrical Hazard requirements
- Composite safety toe upholds ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Outer sole is made of Industrial Quality black rubber; insole is made of Chippewa's FLEXWELT®
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!