- Size Chart
Carhartt Women's Medford Bib Overalls # 100309CAR
The Carhartt Women's Medford Bib Overalls are perfect for those tasks that expose you to the elements. Wind and rain will have little effect on you when wearing these comfortable overalls because they are both waterproof and wind resistant. For maximum protection, the seams have been heat sealed, letting no water or wind get through the 100% polyester material that has been coated with polyurethane.
When you need to really be able to move about and stretch, these overalls give you easy access with a buckle/strap adjuster for a custom fit and stretchable material that moves with you. When you need to wear your boots on the job, you'll find that they will easily fit beneath your overalls due to the handy snap-adjustable leg openings.
These overalls come in different colors and offer durability, comfort and style.
- Snap adjustable leg openings
- Wind resistant
- Large chest pocket with snap closure
- 100% polyester with polyurethane coating
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!