- Size Chart
Carhartt Women's Marengo Sweatshirt # 100708CAR
The Carhartt Women's Marengo Sweatshirt is warm enough for brisk outdoor temperatures but soft and comfortable enough to wear indoors, too. It is made from a cotton/polyester blended 10.5 ounce material. The matching plaid liner in the hood is made from 100% cotton. The sweatshirt is garment washed and includes a warm three-piece hood with a drawstring. The main seams are triple-stitched for added durability in a quality construction that will not split or separate. The front is closed with attractive buttons and includes two front pouch pockets. The pocket placement is comfortable to keep your hands warm when you need it. A Carhartt patch label on the hem is a handsome addition to a comfortable sweatshirt. It is available in a variety of soft colors.
- Fabric: 80% cotton and 20% polyester weighing 10.5 ounces
- Garment washed
- Buttons down the front
- Hem contains a Carhartt patch label
- Three-piece hood has a 100% cotton plaid lining
- Main seams are triple-stitched
- Two pouch pockets comfortably placed in the front
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!