- Size Chart
Carhartt Sandstone Rancher Coat #100110
The Carhartt Sandstone Rancher Coat is built to withstand the hard work of ranching and other rugged professions. Constructed of 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck with Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams, it's cut a little longer to ranch coat standards and nylon-quilt lined with midweight insulation for warmth. The full-length center front zipper features inner and outer storm flaps and a snap closure to seal out the wind with. Up front, there are two chest pockets as well as two large lower-front pockets that combine top-entry utility and side-entry hand-warmer comfort. The left-chest pocket not only holds a cell phone or media player, but also features a media port to let you string a headphone wire. For added secure storage, the coat also features two interior pockets. To enable riding, the coat is split at the side seams with snap closures. A drawstring waist and inner-sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs also work to seal out the wind and cold.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Nylon quilt lined with mid-weight insulation
- Full length center front zipper with inner and outer storm flap and snap closure
- Two chest pockets
- Two interior pockets
- Media port opening from left chest pocket
- Two large lower-front double pockets with top entry and side hand warmer entry
- Split at side seams with snap closure
- Draw cord adjustable waist
- Inner-sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt: #100110
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!