- Size Chart
Carhartt Ripstop Active Jacket # 100108CAR
This Carhartt Ripstop Active Jacket is made of 100% cotton ripstop fabric that resists rips and tears. With its polyester insulation and quilted nylon lining, this durable jacket will keep you warm while you're on the go. The front zipper closing makes it easy to slip on as you're heading out the door, and the ribbed cuffs and waistband fit tight against the body to keep you warm.
This hooded jacket also has a variety of pockets. Inside, you'll find the perfect media port pocket to thread a headphone wire through. On the other side, there's room for your keys. On the outside, there are two large patch pockets. One contains an inner security pocket.
- 100% cotton ripstop fabric
- Fabric Weight: 9.25 ounces
- Front zipper closing
- Quilted nylon lining with medium-weight polyester insulation
- Attached hood with drawstring closure
- Lots of pockets for versatility
- Triple-stitched seam down back of arm for added strength
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!