- Size Chart
The Carhartt QuickDuck Woodward Active Jacket is made of a blended cotton/polyester shell that makes it 30% lighter, but every bit as durable as other jackets. The canvas blend also has a water resistant finish, making this the perfect choice for everyday or work wear. A nylon quilted lining is attached to mid-weight polyester insulation in the body and sleeves, providing maximum warmth on those chilly days. The attached quilt-lined hood has a drawstring closure. All the jacket’s seams are triple stitched, helping it hold up to any activity you choose to take part in. There are also several pockets on this jacket that help you keep up with everything you need without toting around an extra pack. With a map pocket on the left chest and two lowers from pockets, gloves, lip balm and keys are always readily accessible. A left inside pocket includes a media port to help you stay connected and two inside pockets keep your other items high, dry and safe.
- Carhartt Quick Duck Woodward Active Jacket
- 8 1/2-ounce, 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester canvas with DWR Finish
- Nylon quilted to mid-weight polyester insulation lining in body and sleeves
- Attached quilt-lined hood with draw cord closure
- Map pocket on left chest
- Two inside pockets
- Left chest interior pocket with media port
- Two large lower front pockets
- Rib-Knit cuffs and waistband
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back-Length - 29 inches
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!