- Size Chart
Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket T-Shirt #K87
- 100% cotton jersey knit keeps you comfortable in cool and warm weather.
- Superior color-fastness leaves your shirt looking new.
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting and maximizes your durability.
- Extra-long tails keep your shirt tucked in at all times.
Made of 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton jersey knit, Carhartt T-shirts feel great and provide you just the right fit. You can even layer these tough-wearing pocket tees when it gets cold, making them a year-round work wear staple. Add in the side-streamed construction and you've got a well-fitting shirt that minimizes twisting and maximizes your comfort.
All-purpose Carhartt tees feature extra-long tails, ensuring your shirt stays tucked in all workday. Exceptional color-fastness ensures everything from the rib-knit collar to the left chest pocket on these pocket tees look new wash-after-wash.
Hot summer days or cold winter nights, Carhartt short sleeve workwear pocket tees deliver the goods.
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!