- Size Chart
The Carhartt Men's Ripstop Cell Phone Pants are specifically designed with 100% cotton ripstop fabric to withstand tears on even the toughest jobs. Its unique cell phone pocket ensures your mobile device remains dry and protected from the elements all day long. Your phone will stay within easy reach on the right leg in order to quickly answer important business calls. Five other pockets also make securely storing your wallet and other work-related accessories easy.
These durable, 9.25-ounce work pants remain dependable for everyday use without restricting your movement. Thanks to the gusseted crotch seam, you'll be able to sit, squat and reach in comfort without readjusting. In several professional colors, these Carhartt pants make the ideal addition to any man's work clothing assortment.
- 100% cotton ripstop fabric
- Relaxed fit in seat and thigh
- Six pockets, including a cell phone pocket
- Sits slightly below waist
- Gusseted crotch for comfort
- Durable sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Straight leg openings
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!