- Size Chart
Carhartt Men's Quick Duck Roane Hooded Shirt Jac is constructed of sturdy quick duck, making it resistant to tearing and rough wear. The fabric is a blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester. This jacket is hooded to add another level of protection from wind, rain and cold. The comfortable micro fleece lining also provides protection from inclement weather conditions. Two roomy chest pockets with protective flaps give you plenty of space to hold pens, a phone, or for whatever your needs may be. This jacket has a quick snap front closure feature. Its triple stitched main seams ensure durability no matter how rugged your lifestyle. Extended plackets assist in easy and quick removable of the jacket, while the two-snap adjustable cuffs allow for both comfort and flexibility. Available in several sizes, this handsome, durable jacket is right for a day on the job, and for leisure or outdoorsman activities.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester quick duck
- 9 ounce weight
- Snap closure
- Comfortable micro fleece lining
- Extended plackets and two-snap adjustable cuffs
- Two chest pockets with protective flaps
- Triple stitched main seams
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!