- Size Chart
The Carhartt Men's Made In USA Active Jacket can handle anything you encounter outdoors. This comfortable, heavyweight jacket features deep inner and outer pockets to keep your hands warm and also store your phone, wallet or other personal items. The attached lined hood has a drawstring closure to make sure you are protected from the rain and outside elements. This jacket zips in the front and has an elasticized bottom edge to keep you warm and comfortable in any condition. Proudly made in the USA from 100% ring-spun cotton duck with a quilted inner lining and triple-stitched seams for durability. Whether you're working hard or playing hard, this jacket can handle it all.
- Made in the USA
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Heavy weight
- Zipper-front closure
- Quilted nylon inner lining
- Attached lined hood with drawstring
- Two deep outer and two inner pockets
- Triple-stitched main seams
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!