- Size Chart
When comfort is on the top of your agenda, the Men's Maddock Short Sleeve T-Shirt from Carhartt is the perfect pick. This crewneck T-shirt is crafted from 100% cotton jersey knit and features a relaxed fit that gives you plenty of room to move. Its ribbed-knit collar lies smoothly, and its tag-free labeling means there's no itchy tag to irritate your skin. It's designed with rolled forward shoulders and side-seam construction to provide maximum comfort. Offered in a variety of colors, it's ideal for both work and play.
- Material: 5-ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton jersey knit
- Tag-less labeling
- Relaxed fit for comfortable movement
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!