- Size Chart
Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Thermal Lined Sweatshirt # 100647CAR
This Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Thermal Lined Sweatshirt is made from durable 58% cotton/ 35% modacrylic/ 7% polyester blend. The knit fabric is heavyweight and lined with 55% modacrylic/ 45% cotton thermal lining to keep your body heat in and the cold away. The stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband keep cold air away from your body. An attached three-piece, thermal lined hood keeps your head and neck warm. The entire jacket is water-repellant. The familiar Carhartt logo patch is sewn on the front of this flame-resistant men's sweatshirt. This garment meets NFPA 70 E standards.
- FR-knit: 58% cotton/ 35% modacrylic/ 7% polyester blend
- Brass zipper fastener
- FR knit: 55% modacrylic/ 45% cotton thermal lining
- Attached three-piece thermal-lined hood with FR draw-cord closure
- Water-repellant finish
- Two front pockets
- Inside patch pocket
- Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels sewn on front
- Meets NFPA 70E
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!