- Size Chart
Carhartt Men's Duck Chore Coat #C001
The forecast calls for warmth and comfort in Carhartt's duck chore coat with a blanket Lined body and quilted nylon Lined sleeves. Made of rugged 12-ounce, 100% cotton duck, it features a corduroy collar with under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood. There's an inside pocket, two chest pockets and two large lower front pockets. Main seams are triple-stitched and riveted. And, a split-back with bi-swing design ensures ease of movement.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck.
- Blanket lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves ½ Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood.
- Button front closure.
- Two rivet-reinforced chest pockets.
- Inside pocket.
- Two rivet reinforced, lower-front pockets.
- Split-back construction.
- Pleated bi-swing back enhances movement.
- Triple-stitched main seams with metal rivets.
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Carhartt - Men's Shirts and Outerwear
All measurements in inches.
Carhartt - Women's Size Approximates
Carhartt - Dungarees, Jeans, Overalls
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Women's sizes expressed either as "waist x inseam" (28x30) or "ready-to-wear size x inseam" (10x30).
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!