- Size Chart
Berne Long Sleeve Hi Vis Pocket T-Shirt - ANSI #HVK003
A front pocket, double-needle top stitching on main seams, a tagless neck, and taped neck seam provide for comfort and functionality. Now, if only everything on the worksite perform like this!
SHELL FABRIC: 6.0-oz 100% polyester.
- Generous fit
- Front chest pocket
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 2 Certified
- Double-needle top stitching on main seams
- Taped neck seam for comfort
- Tagless neck
- Heat-transfer 2" reflective tape
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Berne Apparel Sizes - Men's Insulated Bib Overalls
Berne Apparel Sizes - Men's Jackets, Coats, Vests, Coveralls and Sweatshirts
Berne Apparel Sizes - Ladies Insulated Outerwear
*BIB OVERALL WAIST SIZES: For comfort and utility, most folks prefer insulated bib overalls that fit loosely over clothing. Please add 4-6" to your actual waist measurement for proper fit. For example, if your waist measures 38", you would want to purchase an X-LARGE bib overall (Waist 42-44 on the size chart). If you prefer to go "commando" under your overalls, which you're more than welcome to do in the privacy of your own home, then order according to your natural waist size, plus a couple inches if you're planning on eating a big lunch. There is a built-in bib, so why not take advantage?
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!