- Size Chart
Berne Deluxe Unlined Coverall # C210BER
Berne Deluxe Unlined Coveralls will stand up to almost any type of hard work while still maintaining a professional look. The safety-stitched seams and heavy-duty zipper are what makes this product dependable, while the pleated back offers lasting comfort. With six pockets and one hammer loop, you can take your tools with you. Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill, these coveralls are easy to clean.
- Material: Preshrunk 65% polyester/ 35% cotton twill
- Safety-stitched seams with four-needle stitching on elastic waistband
- All stress points reinforced with bartacks
- Brass two-way, heavy-duty zipper
- Two snaps on the lapel, two snaps hidden on the cuffs
- Two brass-zippered pockets on the chest, one of the left hip
- Two side-opening front swing pockets
- One reinforced pocket on the right hip
- Double ruled pockets on the right leg, hammer loop on the left leg
- Extra comfort added with pleated bi-swing action in the back
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Berne Apparel Sizes - Men's Insulated Bib Overalls
Berne Apparel Sizes - Men's Jackets, Coats, Vests, Coveralls and Sweatshirts
Berne Apparel Sizes - Ladies Insulated Outerwear
*BIB OVERALL WAIST SIZES: For comfort and utility, most folks prefer insulated bib overalls that fit loosely over clothing. Please add 4-6" to your actual waist measurement for proper fit. For example, if your waist measures 38", you would want to purchase an X-LARGE bib overall (Waist 42-44 on the size chart). If you prefer to go "commando" under your overalls, which you're more than welcome to do in the privacy of your own home, then order according to your natural waist size, plus a couple inches if you're planning on eating a big lunch. There is a built-in bib, so why not take advantage?
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!