- Size Chart
Berne Deluxe Insulated Overalls #B415
Like a shot of adrenaline to the hard worker hiding inside your toughest customer, the Deluxe Insulated Bib Overalls just cry "productivity!" They also shout out "comfort," "convenience," "durability" and "versatility." With triple-needle stitched main seams, all stress points reinforced with bartacks, tough four-needle stitched waistband with elastic inserts, two reinforced hip pockets (the left with a tough brass zipper) and reinforced knees. For added versatility, Berne has included two deep front pockets (one with a convenient pencil slot), adjustable leg snaps, adjustable elasticized straps, an extra tool pocket, two swing pockets and a tape measure loop. Whats more, Berne's insulated "High Back" design is insulated to the top for maximum warmth. Finally, Berne's Deluxe Insulated Bib Overalls feature a generous brass leg zipper that runs from waist to bottom of pant leg and is covered with an outside storm flap with snap closures.
The B415 is tough-built with a heavy-duty 100% cotton duck shell and liner that features medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% nylon taffeta.
- Triple-needle stitched main seams.
- Adjustable elasticized straps.
- Extra tool pocket.
- Adjustable leg snaps.
- Reinforced double knees.
- Brass leg zipper runs from waist to bottom of pant.
- Four needle stitching on waistband with elastic inserts.
- Two deep front pockets, one with pencil slot.
- Two reinforced hip pockets/left with brass zipper.
- Two swing pockets.
- Insulated high-back design for added warmth.
- Outside storm flap.
- Water repellent finish.
- Side utility pockets.
- Tape measure loop and hammer loop.
- Brass two-way front zipper.
- Heavy-duty nylon protects leg hem from wear.
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Berne Apparel Sizes - Men's Insulated Bib Overalls
Berne Apparel Sizes - Men's Jackets, Coats, Vests, Coveralls and Sweatshirts
Berne Apparel Sizes - Ladies Insulated Outerwear
*BIB OVERALL WAIST SIZES: For comfort and utility, most folks prefer insulated bib overalls that fit loosely over clothing. Please add 4-6" to your actual waist measurement for proper fit. For example, if your waist measures 38", you would want to purchase an X-LARGE bib overall (Waist 42-44 on the size chart). If you prefer to go "commando" under your overalls, which you're more than welcome to do in the privacy of your own home, then order according to your natural waist size, plus a couple inches if you're planning on eating a big lunch. There is a built-in bib, so why not take advantage?
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot; For jeans, add one inch
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!