- Size Chart
Bates Women's 5 Tactical Sport Boots # E02762BAT
Bates Women's 5-Inch Tactical Sport Boots will keep you moving comfortably no matter the terrain or the amount of time on your feet. Whether your needs are for military, police, or construction, these mid-cut boots will keep working with you. The full grain leather upper withstands damage because it is strong and thick. The 1680 denier nylon resists tears and protects against impacts.
The outsoles and upper of the boots connect using athletic cement constuction. This is the same as used in running shoes which require lots of flexibility without breakage. You get the same with your tactical boots.
Along with strength, these tactical sport boots keep you comfortable thanks to the breathable mesh lining and the removable inserts that cushion your feet. The inserts make it so you feel like you're walking on clouds when you're really running on rocks or cement. Since they are removable, you can take them out and replace worn out inserts with new ones or clean them to keep feet fresh. The non-slip rubber outsoles prevent slipping even on the wettest surfaces.
- Boot height: 5-inches
- Soft toe
- Strong full grain leather upper with 1680 denier nylon resists tears
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly
- Mesh lining allows feet to breath
- Removable insert cushions feet
- Non-slip rubber outsole is slip resistant
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Athletic cement construction is lightweight and flexible
Fit is an essential ingredient in footwear. Properly fit Bates shoes and boots will be comfortable to wear right out of the box; they don't need to be "broken in." There are few simple guidelines that if followed can make the process easy:
- Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot. The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel. The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- The toes should not jam into the front of the boot. Check this by lightly tapping the toe of the boot into the floor. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!