- Size Chart
The challenges of a hard day at work will never get you down when you start each workday by putting on the Bates Men's GX-4 Gore-Tex Waterproof Tactical Boots. These are highly durable performance boots designed for men who don't know what a slow day in the office is like. If your workday regularly takes you outdoors or exposes you to the exteme outdoor elements, you will understand the importance of finding the right pair of work shoes to wear every day. These are the versatile, well-designed tactical boots that you have been searching for.
Everything about these boots promotes superior performance on the job. With their 4 inch low-profile height, you can be supported and comfortable without sacrificing mobility and flexible response in even the most active situations. Removable cushioning and adjustable laces give you the ability to customize the shoes to fit your preference. The durable waterproof leather upper material with the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, and a thick and durable non-slip rubber outsole make this the shoe that is ideal for you to wear every day.
- Boot Height: 4 inches
- Upper made with waterproof leather and ballistic nylon
- Breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex lining
- Removable cushioned insert
- Lace ties provide a customized fit
- Non-slip rubber outsole is slip-resistant
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Cement construction with athletic type outsole
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly
Fit is an essential ingredient in footwear. Properly fit Bates shoes and boots will be comfortable to wear right out of the box; they don't need to be "broken in." There are few simple guidelines that if followed can make the process easy:
- Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot. The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel. The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- The toes should not jam into the front of the boot. Check this by lightly tapping the toe of the boot into the floor. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!