- Size Chart
Bates 8 Inch Steel Toe Side Zip Boots # E02320BAT
Keeping your feet safe and comfortable on the job is easy to do when you choose the Bates Men's 8-Inch Insulated Steel Toe Side-Zip Duty Boots. These heavy-duty boots have the tough, intelligent features you need when you are working in extreme conditions, but they also have the look you want in a pair of work boots. From the incredibly durable leather and nylon upper materials and thoughtful 200 grams of Thinuslate insulation for warmth and comfort to the ASTM rated steel toe safety feature and non-slip rubber outsole all-weather design, this pair of boots refuses to let you down.
Each day when you zip up the side zipper on your Bates Men's 8-Inch Insulated Steel Toe Side-Zip Duty Boots and head off to work, you can rest easy knowing that your feet will be protected from heel to toe. These are the type of shoes that hard-working men rely on, and after you have worn them for a few days, you will see for yourself why these protective shoes are the best option for you to wear on a daily basis to work. Order your Bates Men's 8-Inch Insulated Steel Toe Side-Zip Duty Boots today so that you can be prepared for a safe day on the job.
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Steel toe has ASTM F2413-11 rating
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM 2413-11 EH rating
- Upper made with ballistic nylon and full-grain leather
- 200 grams Thinsulate insulation
- Removable cushioned insert
- Non-slip rubber outsole is slip resistant
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Thinsulate insulation
- Cement construction with athletic type outsole
- Side zipper and laces
Fit is an essential ingredient in footwear. Properly fit Bates shoes and boots will be comfortable to wear right out of the box; they don't need to be "broken in." There are few simple guidelines that if followed can make the process easy:
- Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot. The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel. The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- The toes should not jam into the front of the boot. Check this by lightly tapping the toe of the boot into the floor. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!