- Size Chart
Whether you are planning a ski trip or you live or work in the mountains, you'll be impressed with the Bates Made In USA Men's Waterproof Insulated Tora Bora Alpine Boot. These boots are compatible with almost any alpine use, including skis, crampons and snowshoes, relying on their multi-terrain Vibram rubber outsoles to provide support, stability and traction no matter where you take your shoes.
There is nothing more uncomfortable than cold and wet feet, so you'll appreciate the breathability and waterproofing afforded by the Gore-Tex lining. Additionally, these boots are insulated to provide additional warmth from the cold. The 200 gram Thinsulate lining will keep your feet warm no matter the outside temperature. Your feet will also appreciate the additional comfort provided by the removable cushioned insert, and the Wolverine Warrior leather and SuperFabric used in the uppers provide an additional layer of warmth.
Durable and built to last, these shoes feature cement construction. Whether you will be relying on them a few times a year or for season after season of work, you can come back to these boots time and again.
- Made in the USA
- Insulated with 200 gram Thinsulate lining
- Breathable Gore-Tex lining for superior waterproofing
- Wolverine leather and SuperFabric combined for the uppers
- Slip resistant Vibram Rubber Alpine outsoles
- Cement construction for increased strength and durability
- Removable cushioned insert for additional comfort
Fit is an essential ingredient in footwear. Properly fit Bates shoes and boots will be comfortable to wear right out of the box; they don't need to be "broken in." There are few simple guidelines that if followed can make the process easy:
- Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot. The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel. The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- The toes should not jam into the front of the boot. Check this by lightly tapping the toe of the boot into the floor. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!