- Size Chart
Bates Made In USA Men's Durashocks Steel Toe Combat Boots # E40501BAT
Bates Made in USA Men's USMC Durashocks Steel Toe Combat boots are made for field exercises and activities that demand high performance in your footwear. When you have drills or training in rugged outdoor conditions, these boots will protect your feet and provide good footing. With ASTM rated steel toes, your feet will be kept safe from hazards related to outdoor training. The Dri-Lex breathable lining also provides moisture managment and will help keep your feet dry and cool in hot, arid conditions. Your feet and legs will be able to withstand the demands of your duties with the Durashocks technology.
These boots will hold up to a beating in the field. The Wolverine Warrior leather and 1680 denier nylon are durable and built with a direct attach construction that will last. The materials are made to resist dirt, water and oil so they can handle the diverse conditions you will encounter in your training and duties. The Non-slip Vibram rubber lug outsole will grip the ground you cover and hold up to rugged terrain.
- Made in the USA
- Steel Toe, ASTM F2413-11 Rated
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM 2413-11 EH rating
- Dri-Lex breathable lining provides moistue managment
- 3M Scotchgard protector provides dirt, oil and water resistant uppers
- Non-slip Vibram rubber lug outsole is slip resistant
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Wolverine Warrior Leather with 1680 denier nylon uppers
- Construction: Direct attach
- Shock Absorption: Bates DuraShocks shock absorbing technology
Fit is an essential ingredient in footwear. Properly fit Bates shoes and boots will be comfortable to wear right out of the box; they don't need to be "broken in." There are few simple guidelines that if followed can make the process easy:
- Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot. The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel. The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- The toes should not jam into the front of the boot. Check this by lightly tapping the toe of the boot into the floor. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!