- Size Chart
Bates 8 Inch Composite Toe Zip Tactical Boots # E02263BAT
The Bates 8-Inch Tactical Composite Toe Side Zip Boots are lightweight and comfortable so you can wear them for your entire shift and still feel energetic afterwards. Safety Toe protection is made of an ASTM rated airport-friendly, non-metallic composite material, but the design includes side-zip access, so you can get them on and off easily. Cushioned inserts are removable for easier cleaning, periodic adjustment and replacement. Cement construction in an athletic type outsole keeps this pair lightweight yet resilient, reducing the stress on your feet. These boots are designed for a comfortable fit straight out of the box with no need for a break-in period unlike other tactical work shoes. Fine-grain leather on the uppers can be polished to a high shine to look professional when worn under your work slacks. Lined with moisture-wicking material for optimum breathability and reduced friction, these boots are comfortable for work and post-work activities.
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Toe protection: Non-metallic composite toe protection meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM 2413-11 EH rating
- Lined with breathable mesh lining
- Uppers are made with full-grain leather upper and 1680 denier nylon
- Heavy-duty insoles are removable for cleaning
- Side zipper access made with tough YKK nylon zipper
- Non-slip rubber outsoles are slip resistant
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Cement construction with athletic type of outsole
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly
Fit is an essential ingredient in footwear. Properly fit Bates shoes and boots will be comfortable to wear right out of the box; they don't need to be "broken in." There are few simple guidelines that if followed can make the process easy:
- Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot. The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel. The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- The toes should not jam into the front of the boot. Check this by lightly tapping the toe of the boot into the floor. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!