- Size Chart
These durable Bates Men's 5-Inch Tactical Sport Boots are made from genuine full grain leather upper with 1680 denier nylon for optimal wear and performance. An aerated mesh lining allows for air to circulate around your feet. This helps to keep your feet dry, comfortable and at an ideal temperature.
To keep you comfortable during a long work shift or outdoor adventure, these tactical boots are outfitted with a removable full-length cushion. This insole acts to provide support to your arches, heels and the balls of your feet. Even if you spend all day in these tough boots, your feet won't be aching. With a height that extends five inches past your ankle, your lower feet and joints will be protected against injuries like sprains and pulls
A slip resistant rubber outer sole keeps you safe when you're walking or running on slick surfaces. Rubber is also quiet, which allows you to perform tactical maneuvers in near silence without your footwear giving your presence away. The athletic cement style construction ensures that these boots provide you with many years of rigorous use while still performing at the highest of standards.
- 5-inch boot height
- Full grain leather with 1680 denier nylon upper
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable full-length cushioned insole
- Non-slip rubber outer sole
- Cement method of construction
- Genuine full grain leather upper sole with 1680 denier nylon
- Non metallic
Fit is an essential ingredient in footwear. Properly fit Bates shoes and boots will be comfortable to wear right out of the box; they don't need to be "broken in." There are few simple guidelines that if followed can make the process easy:
- Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot. The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel. The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- The toes should not jam into the front of the boot. Check this by lightly tapping the toe of the boot into the floor. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!