- Size Chart
Bates 5 Inch Tactical Composite Toe Zip Boots # E02264BAT
The Bates 5-Inch Tactical Composite Toe Side Zip Boots provide both comfort and ease, and are must-haves when working long days on the job. From an easy-on and easy-off design with the convenient side zipper to the removable cushioned insert, getting just the right feel in your shoe can be the perfect start to the day. The breathable mesh lining combined with the leather and nylon upper materials keep that feeling of comfort and support all day long. The cement construction of the full-grain leather upper to the athletic type sole creates the lightweight flexibility you need in a work boot.
Plus, you can make sure your feet are protected throughout the day with the many safety features and technology used to produce this Bates 5-Inch Tactical Composite Toe Zip Boot. The non-metallic ASTM rated composite safety toe offers a more comfortable safety option, and the rubber outsole is secure and slip resistant, ensuring your footing. From the farm to the construction site, the combination of safety and comfort can help keep you moving all day to finish any job.
- Boot height: 5 inches
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 ratings
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM 2413-11 EH rating
- Cement construction with athletic type outsole
- Mesh, breathable lining
- Upper is full-grain leather with 1680 denier nylon
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly
- Non-slip rubber outsole
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Removable insert with cushion
- YKK side zipper is made of nylon
Fit is an essential ingredient in footwear. Properly fit Bates shoes and boots will be comfortable to wear right out of the box; they don't need to be "broken in." There are few simple guidelines that if followed can make the process easy:
- Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot. The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel. The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- The toes should not jam into the front of the boot. Check this by lightly tapping the toe of the boot into the floor. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!