- Size Chart
Avenger Women's Composite Toe Electrical Hazard Waterproof Hiking Boots # A7156AVE
Those who spend a lot of time working or just walking in the outdoors will find the Avenger Women's Composite Toe Electrical Hazard Waterproof Hiking Boots to be very useful. These boots protect the feet by keeping the rain out. They can provide a benefit to people in any number of jobs, though those who work outside are likely to derive the most good from these boots.
They are made out of full grain leather, and they feature composite toe caps that keep the toes nicely protected against any possible punctures and abrasions. The waterproof bladder system and the fiberglass shank help to provide support and security for the boots. Meanwhile, adding to the overall comfort is a removable insole that cushions each foot nicely. With outstanding traction and resistance to environmental elements, these boots are made for walking in inclement conditions. Safety is a definite priority with these boots, which have an impact/compression rating of ASTM 2413-11, so order a pair today to receive an extra bit of security for your feet.
- Toe Protection: composite toe with a rating of ASTM 2413-11
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant
- Fiberglass shank provides support
- Removable air control insole
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM 2413-11 standard
Avenger Safety Footwear
Avenger Safety Footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!