- Size Chart
These Avenger Women's Composite Toe Electrical Hazard Waterproof Hiking Boots are excellent choices for women whose careers take them to rugged environments on a regular basis. Tour guides, zookeepers and forest rangers are just a few examples of the people who might benefit most from a pair of these boots. Made with Nubuck leather, these boots keep the rain and any other water from seeping in and making the feet wet. The composite toe caps further protect the feet by reducing the likelihood of the boots being punctured by rocks or other sharp objects.
These boots are safe for walking on unpredictable surfaces such as woodsy pathways and gravel. Anything that could be slippery or uneven is bound to be less trouble with these boots on thanks to their outsoles, which are built to be resistant to slips and oil. The waterproof bladder system gives these boots the edge in foot protection, and the fiberglass shank provides added stability. Finally, when it comes to comfort, the removable air control insole is very helpful in cushioning the foot.
- Toe Protection: Composite toe with a rating of ASTM 2413-11
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant
- Fiberglass shank provides extra support and stability
- Removable air control insole contributes to the comfort of the feet
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM 2413-11 standard
Avenger Safety Footwear
Avenger Safety Footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!