- Size Chart
Avenger Men's Composite Toe Electrical Hazard Waterproof Hiking Boots # A7248AVE
When your job requires you to hike, do so in comfort while wearing Avenger Men's Composite Toe EH Waterproof Hiking Boots. This footwear meets the impact and compression ratings for ASTM F2413-11 as well as EH rating. Designed with a composite safety toecap, you can trek through a wide range of environments without causing injury. A water-resistant upper leather and bladder construction prevent your feet from getting soaked when on the job. The airbag cushioning system and removable perspiration-absorbing insole provide a comfortable hike. Built with a rubber slip and oil-resistant outsole, you can safely traverse various surfaces and spills while reducing the chances of falling. A toe and heel bumper protects the boot from abrasions caused by hard materials while the fiberglass shank and cross stabilization helps keep you on your feet and working. Developed with TPU support, this footwear is protected from many kinds of direct damage. As there are no metal components used in the design of this hiking boot, it can be worn while working in airports and other high-security areas or places that have metal restrictions.
- Composite toe protection meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Waterproof resistant leather
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- Airbag cushion system
- Fiberglass shank and cross stabilization
- Non-metallic components
- Meets Electrical Hazard ASTM F2413-11 rating
- Meets requirements for scratch-resistant environments
Avenger Safety Footwear
Avenger Safety Footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!