- Size Chart
Whether you work on an industrial floor, at a construction site or another heavy-duty job, you need reliable and durable boots like the Avenger Men's Composite Toe EH Insulated Waterproof Boots. These boots, with construction and technology that meet or exceed both electrical hazard and ASTM F2413-11 impact/compression standards, can let you work with greater peace of mind. You will not have to worry about hot wires that have fallen to the ground or crushed toes from falling objects with the protection afforded by the composite safety toe.
These waterproof boots, with their bladder construction and use of water-resistant uppers, will additionally keep your feet dry, whether you have to walk through snow, slush, standing water or mud. The 600 grams of thinsulate insulation will additionally keep your feet warm, even when you are working in the cold.
If your job demands you spend hours on your feet, you'll be thankful for the comfort provided by the EVA cushioned midsoles and the removable dual density insoles. If your job takes you past metal detectors, these non-metallic boots will help you pass through with ease.
- Leather upper is water resistant
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM 2413-11 impact/compression standards
- Insulated with 600 gram thinsulate ultra insulation
- Waterproof bladder construction
- Meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 impact/compression standards
- Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM 2413-11 standards
- Non-metallic for ease of passage through security gates and past metal detectors
- Removable dual density insoles for added comfort
- EVA cushioned midsoles
Avenger Safety Footwear
Avenger Safety Footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!